1- 6 Week Intensive Course
Program 1: 90 hours of Arabic (Equivalent of 6 credits)
10 week Course
Program 2: 90 hours of Arabic + 45 hours of 1 content course (Equivalent of 9 credits)
(CCLT has the right to reduce the number of hours if the total number of enrolled students is less than 6)
- Aftermath of the Arab Spring: Expectations and Realities
- Cultural Identities of North Africa
- The History of Berbers (Imazighen) and Jews of Morocco
Academic trips are an integral part of fostering cultural knowledge of Morocco. CCLT organizes well-defined trips exclusively for CCLT students in each program. Each semester one of these trips is organized by the center and planned according to the students’ preferences and weather conditions. The cost of the chosen trip is included in the Program Fees.
[ A Trip to the Desert or a Trip to Fez and a Berber Village ]
Other Programs: (For more information about the programs below, please contact us).
- Academic/Cultural field trips
- Customized Programs
- Teaching English as a foreign Language for Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced levels