(Page en version française)
About CCLT English Programs:
The cultural Center for Language and Training (CCLT) offers courses in English as a foreign language for the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels and junior levels for kids. We provide high quality courses for adults and kids all year round designed to develop your confidence in English. We offer General English, Business English and exam preparation courses. We are committed to providing the very best environment for learning English.
Learning English with CCLT is your key to master very good speaking skills, which will pave the way for you in the future. CCLT thoroughly works with professional qualified instructors in order to maintain the ability to improve their skills and abilities.
We bare in mind that our students are unique with different needs and different goals, from the first contact with CCLT we will provide you with everything you need.
The principal objective of the language section of this course is to gain self-confidence in using English in your daily life. We will cover all language skills: grammar, speaking, reading, writing, listening, pronunciation, and vocabulary.
We focus on speaking and developing skills to talk about oneself; one’s culture and background, describing feelings, expressing needs and opinions. In addition to grammar drills, listening to CDs, watching video clips, reading articles, playing games etc., we use the latest teaching methods and technology to ensure English learning.
We will use the student’s own experiences as a basis for the speaking activities. The main goal is to have fun while gaining the self-confidence to express oneself in English.
As for kids, we encourage children to talk, play and interact with each other, and we help them practice their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills through courses that are arranged according to language level and age group to provide the best possible learning environment for your child.
This course will require active participation and willingness to do some homework after classes.
English programs, Key Facts:
- You’ll learn English with highly qualified, experienced, and professional teachers.
- Communication is of utmost importance to us, hence, the four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing are carefully integrated into each class session.
- CCLT’s staff is devoted to each student; every student will find the support and services for a pleasant and effective learning experience.
- CCLT’s material is well designed to suit students’ needs and to make students take a bite from the language, taste it, and improve their proficiency in it through our dynamic and comprehensive curriculum.
- CCLT aims to create an environment that is fun and interactive, because we believe that if students enjoy the classes, they are more motivated to pursue their hopes, dreams, and of course, studies.
– Interchange fourth edition by Jack C. Richards
– Connect 1, 2 and 3
|First Term||October 3rd – December 4th|
|Second term||December 14th – February 19th|
|Third term||March 1st – May 3rd|
See also: Teacher training courses
Subscription: 100 Dh
Fees: 600 dh / 30 hours All (levels)
Evening classes: from 6h30 till 8h00 pm.
Please contact us for further information.